Complaints and Appeals Process
Clients who are dissatisfied with the service provided are able to fill in the details on the form provided on the complaints and feedback form. This will provide the necessary steps for a customer to follow in order to submit a formal complaint or appeal.
All client complaints are to be resolved within one business day whenever possible, and the client is to be kept updated if proceeding going past this time allowance.
On receipt of a client complaint the following steps are followed. We will:
- Gather all relevant reports relating to the complaint and investigate the causes.
- Raise an appropriate corrective and preventative action
- Once all the information relating to this matter has been gathered consult with Mr Philip Hall (Director) as to the best way to proceed in resolving the complaint.
- Contact the client stating what will be done to rectify the matter.
- Find an efficient resolution for the customer in the best interests of all parties.
- Close out the corrective and preventative action.
- Provide a formal notification to the customer regarding the outcome.